Maple leafs, pumpkins and corn are the seasonal elements featured in this stunning golden thanksgiving wreath decoration.
A round, wooden Thanks Giving Blessings sign is the focal point of this wreath. It sits on a bed of natural jute mesh with stripey brown mesh ruffles. The solid mustard ribbons and the pumpkins ribbon with a golden yellow background really brighten this wreath making it rather bold and colourful. The four ribbon bursts around the sign are decorated with light-coloured maple leaves, pumpkins and corn ornaments. The outer ones are decorated with cute acorns.
Size: Diameter approx. 50cm
Details About Gateway Hand Crafted Wreaths
✅ Handmade in the UAE by Jenny Hunt
✅ Each wreath design is unique and one-of-a-kind, giving you peace of mind you won't see the same wreath hanging anywhere else
✅ Statement pieces designed to stand out, be conversation starters and provide lots of curb appeal and door envy
✅ Very Instagramable decorations
✅ 100% artificial wreaths
✅ Cost effective - they last for years
✅ Reusable decorations which can be enjoyed for years to come (if looked after and stored appropriately)
✅ Low - No maintenance - just 'fluff' the ribbons (most of the ribbons we use are wire-edged ribbons) to position them exactly as you want
✅ Wreaths are versatile and can be hung on your front door, internal doors, entrance walls or internal walls. They can be used to decorate homes or work places.
✅ We make wreaths for all occasions and celebrations, seaons, gifts, parties, hobbies and everyday themes. We particularly love pieces which make people stop, stare and go 'WOW'. The next time you are decorating or party planning, check out our selection of wreaths to add a really unique decoration.
✅ We have a hundreds of wreath ideas that we would love to create, but we are very limited to storage space, so we can only make a few at a time. Therefore, if you can't see what you want in our current stocks and want something specific, contact us to discuss your idea. We love creating custom wreaths and making our client's decor ideas come to life.
When buying any of our wreaths, they are ready to hang on either a door or a wall. If hanging on your front door or on an outside wall, we recommend it is in a sheltered location and out of direct sunlight in order to protect them from being damaged by the elements.
This is not a Toy. For decoration only. Colours can vary from screen to screen. Insitu images are for visual purposes only and not to scale. Handmade products benefit from being beautifully imperfect.
Collection and Delivery of our wreaths across the UAE
When you purchase our wreaths we offer a variety of ways to get them. Simply choose the most convenient option for you:
Al Ain: Free pick up is available by appointment. Come and see our showroom/craftroom where all of the wreath making happens in Zakher area. Alternatively, you can opt for courier delivery.
Abu Dhabi: Free pick up is available during business hours only (Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:30) by appointment, from our office in Hamdan Street, Al Danah area. Alternatively, you can opt for courier delivery.
Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Qwain, Fujairah & Ras Al Khaimah: Courier delivery.
Our suggestions for where to hang your wreaths
- Front door - the traditional location for hanging wreaths. They make eye-catching door decorations and are a lovely way to welcome your visitors.
- Inside of your front door - in this location, you get more enjoyment from it yourself because you spend more time inside your home than outside by the front door. (Alternatively, why not be totally extravagant and splash out by having a wreath on each side of your door - one to welcome your visitors and one which you get to see more regularly yourself.)
- Entryway wall / porch / entrance gate - an alternative way of welcoming your guests to your home if you don't want to hang a wreath on your front door. Also, a fabulous way of enhancing any other seasonal or celebratory decor that you might have displayed outside.
- Windows - a very popular location for hanging wreaths (providing you have a suitable style of window to allow this).
- Patio / gazebo / balcony / veranda - wreaths can be tied to the railings with some rope, suspended from a joist to hang freely giving a 'floating' feel (although this is only recommended in very sheltered locations) or hung on a wall so you can enjoy their beautiful decor where you relax and entertain.
- Hallway or entryway - a decorative touch for a high traffic area of your home and a great way of bringing the outside, in (if your wreath is a seasonal wreath); being a welcoming statement decoration if your visitors are arriving for a party, celebration or event; or adding an alternative style of wall decor than a picture if its an everyday wreath which can be enjoyed all year long. You could hang your wreath from the handrail of your staircase, on the internal walls or doors in your hallway, or from a a coat hook.
- Mantelplace - if you are lucky enough to have a real fire place or a faux fireplace surround, hanging a wreath above the mantel is an idea location as it is usually the focal point of the room.
- Above your bed - hanging a wreath on the wall above your headboard is a great way to enjoy seasonal wreaths in particular, and means you can easily enjoy a fresh new look every few months. Alternatively, being an intimate and private space, a softer, more romantic wreath looks great instead of a picture.
- Handles and hooks - wreaths can really be displayed anywhere, so if you have a large piece of furniture, a wreath hung over the handle can soften the look or add a splash of colour.
- Offices - wreaths are ideal for office decorating. Either hung on the entrance door, reception wall on in the meeting room, they are a memorable way of welcoming your visitors.
Buy the best handmade wreaths to add to your home decor in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, UAE. Simply shop online from our readymade wreaths or customize your own wreath to match colours and themes for your party or event decor. Why be ordinary when you can have extraordinary door decor and party decorations.